we gathered that the school authority does not allow any student to use handset within the school premises but the deceased disobeyed.
Mr. Ella Samuel the principal of the school told IDOMA VOICE that, "I received a call from one of my staff yesterday while I was on an assignment that one of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, on reaching the clinic.
“I only came to meet his dead body. On getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phone according to another student by the name lucky who witness the incident. I sincerely sympathize with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen,” he told IDOMA VOICE.
The deceased corpse was deposited at the mortuary of Otukpo general hospital but will be laid to rest yesterday 7th October 2016 in Owukpa,
Ogbadibo local government area of Benue state.