Donald Trump slams Hillary's failure to mention radical Islam and her vision of a 'borderless world' in Twitter tirade after her acceptance speech
Added that her 'wars' have 'unleashed destruction, terrorism and ISIS'
Then claimed she cannot reform Wall Street, as financiers 'own her'
It followed on from comments suggesting he wanted to hit 'so hard' DNC speakers who bashed him
The Republican nominee also claimed no one has 'worse judgement' than his Democratic adversary, adding her wars 'have unleashed destruction, terrorism and ISIS across the world'.
The billionaire businessman also bashed her vision of a 'borderless world' where 'working people have no power, no jobs, no safety'.
In all he wrote seven tweets after Hillary formally accepted the nomination for president.
- Hillary's refusal to mention Radical Islam, as she pushes a 550% increase in refugees, is more proof that she is unfit to lead the country.
- Our way of life is under threat by Radical Islam and Hillary Clinton cannot even bring herself to say the words.
- Hillary will never reform Wall Street. She is owned by Wall Street!
- Hillary's vision is a borderless world where working people have no power, no jobs, no safety.
- Hillary's wars in the Middle East have unleashed destruction, terrorism and ISIS across the world.
- No one has worse judgement than Hillary Clinton - corruption and devastation follows her wherever she goes.
- His campaign followed the fired-up comments with an official statement.
- Stephen Miller, Senior Policy Advisor, said: 'Hillary Clinton’s speech was an insulting collection of clichés and recycled rhetoric.
'She spent the evening talking down to the American people she’s looked down on her whole life.
'Hillary Clinton talks about unity, about E Pluribus Unum, but her globalist agenda denies American citizens the protections to which they are all entitled – tearing us apart.
'Her radical amnesty plan will take jobs, resources and benefits from the most vulnerable citizens of the United States and give them to the citizens of other countries.
'Her refusal to even say the words ‘Radical Islam’, or to mention her disaster in Libya, or her corrupt email scheme, all show how little she cares about the safety of the American people.
'It’s a speech delivered from a fantasy universe, not the reality we live in today.
'Hillary Clinton says America is stronger together. But in Hillary Clinton’s America, millions of people are left out in the cold.
Earlier on Thursday, The Donald said he thought about 'hitting' a number of speakers 'so hard' after they criticized him at the Democrat convention.
Although he didn't name and names, he appeared to reserve particular fury for Michael Bloomberg who called the Republican nominee a 'dangerous demagogue' and called on voters to elect Hilary Clinton - a 'sane, competent person'.
Addressing a rally in Davenport Iowa, Trump said: 'I was going to hit one guy, in particular a very little guy. I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin. He wouldn’t know what the hell happened' - in a suspected reference to the diminutive former New York City mayor.
He claims he was talked down from lashing out after receiving a call from a persuasive U.S. governor.
'What are you doing?' the governor said, in Trump's retelling, urging him to ignore 'all these people who want to get the spotlight for 5 minutes.'
'Don't hit down. You have one person to beat. Hillary Rodham Clinton. One person. Hillary Clinton.'
The billionaire developer went on to refer to the Democratic National Convention as an exercise in Pollyanna thinking and cast the party of Hillary Clinton as a home for clueless idealists who are uninterested in facing tough problems.
'I watched last night, and they're not talking about the real world, you know,' the Republican presidential nominee told supporter.
'It was like all beautiful roses!' he huffed later.