Graphic pics: Man sustains severe burns after someone poured gasoline on him and set him ablaze in Katsina State


Mr Muhammed Lawal is currently in critical condition at the Katsina General Hospital after he was set ablaze. Narrating how it happened, Lawal said that he was sleeping outside his house at night due to the oppresive heat when he fet someone pour gasonline on him and set him on fire. He is asking the public to assist him as he can't afford his medical bills. He can be reached at Lawan Katsina General Hospital, patients group room 3, bed 11.