Following the crash in the marriage of Nigerian songstress, Tiwa Savage and her ex-manager, Tunji Tee Billz Balogun, many individuals and celebrities have started identifying with problems in their current relationships.
Furthermore, Tiwa’s expose on how ‘shabby’ their union has been has further hinted on lessons to be learnt by other celebs – most especially females.
Here are five lessons celebs should learn from the Mavins singer’s crashed marriage.
– Never indulge your spouse by financing his/her excesses just to maintain a good relationship
– Always keep business away from family or pleasures at every point
– Your happiness is the most important not what the fans, public or culture will dictate
– Take time to know your spouse and his/her dirty linens before exchanging vows
– Never marry a spouse jealous of your career or eventual success in your career